The Launch ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) is the latest in automotive equipment for the calibration of vehicle camera and radar-based ADAS systems.
• Multiple calibration function and wide car model coverage.
• Easily and precisely adjust the calibration frame to ensure vehicle is correctly centred.
• All kinds of vehicle-specific calibration panels are available with the option for future expansion.
• Can be used even without a axial measuring system.
• Clear instructions, before beginning and during the calibration procedure.
• Modular structure and accessories enable you to configure the tool to the best way to suit your workshop.
• Calibration frame • Wheel clamps • Calibration panel (VW/AUDI) •
• Radar reflector • Laser range finder •
Learn how to perform static calibration with targets and dynamic calibration when driving. We will cover the Radar calibration (distance pilot), Around View Monitoring system (360 degree camera), Lane keeping assist system multi function cameras (MFK).
Learn how to perform static calibration with targets for radar and camera systems. Including front Radar calibration, front camera system and Blind spot monitoring radar system. We cover what the systems' functions are, why and when to calibrate and how to recognise incorrect calibration by vehicle behaviour.
AECS is committed to empowering technicians to become confident diagnosticians. We've taken our face to face training to the digital space where you will continue to receive high-quality training from New Zealand's leading Automotive trainers, where ever you are in the world. Visit our Online Academy.
A new generation in professional automotive diagnostic equipment.
Impressive vehicle coverage, huge ability, and full system diagnostics. AUSCAN 2 is for the professional technician who requires a complete diagnostic solution.
Launch Euro Tab with innovative Launch vehicle software for full intelligent vehicle diagnostics, with specialised functions for Euro vehicles.
Launch scan tools contain coverage for 100+ makes and models.
Go beyound just reading fault codes. Launch scan tools do more, with module mapping, real-time data and reprogramming.
Every Launch has 2 years of one-touch updates, keeping your tool fresh
and up to date.
We specialise in technical support so that you can receive the best
aftercare with your workshop tools/equipment and assist you and your workshop with problematic vehicles.
Contact with our support team can be either through, phone, email or our technical support forum.
Get the right advice on Launch ADAS, Launch Scan Tools and Training. Start the conversation on 06 874 9077 or firstname.lastname@example.org