AECS provides technical support for Heavy Diesel diagnostics. Through our forum, you will receive assistance from our technical team and the best heavy diesel diagnostic technicians around Australasia, including conversations from the wider forum community. AECS technical support is a wealth of information and guidance that will help you find answers.
AECS Scope technical support has you and your workshop in mind, you will be able to:
• Upload Jaltest, ATS Scope, and Launch PRO HD & HD3 recordings and our technical team will assist.
• Receive advice on where to measure and next steps for solutions.
• Help with analysing measurements and live data results.
• Assistance in finding data and wiring diagrams (where available).
• With remote software pre-installed on your scan tool we can log in to your device from anywhere and assist in real-time.
Our support forums are unprecedented
• Private post to our technical team or share with the community.
• Simple forum navigation and easy to use.
• Notification of new posts via email (optional).
• Search through previously solved cases to find your answer.
• Learn from hundreds of previously solved cases.