The Solenoid Driver built by AECS is a 20 Amp amplifier that is capable of actuating for example the EDC quantity control solenoid on the Nissan Diesel Zexel pump.
With the ATS 801/5000 scope signal generator you are capable of activating the amplifier. With the ATS scope and solenoid driver you can exactly control the fuel delivery amount or for example the injection timing on a Diesel test bench (mechanical/electronic) or even on the vehicle.
Some examples where you’d use a solenoid driver:
– Timing solenoid valves on all Diesel pumps (CAV, Bosch, Kiki, Zexel, EPIC, etc.).
– Quantity control solenoid valves (EDC Bosch, Zexel, Kiki, EPIC, etc.).
– Petrol Injectors (e.g. for use in conjunction with an ultrasonic cleaner).
– Automatic gearbox solenoid valves.
– ABS pump.
– Maximum voltage rating: 60 V
– Maximum current: 20 Amp
– Connections; 4mm banana receptors and 5 mm eyelet receptor.
– Maximum switching frequency; < 1 Mhz
– Minimum signal generator current; 250mA (5V)
– Solenoid driver
– 2 x 4mm test leads
– 2 alligator clips