PHONE: 06 874 9077 | HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
The ATS Scope's ability is continuously being improved. Level 2 training will keep you up to date with the latest updates and learn new tactics for you to be at "super user-level" with your ATS Scope.
COURSE ID: ATS1-2
DURATION: 1 DAY
Prerequisites: Completed Comprehensive Scope – Level 1.
In Comprehensive Scope – Level 2 the following will be covered (however, not limited to).
• Auto arranging axis on the screen.
• Making traces visible/invisible without losing the measured signal.
• Comparing patterns on different screens.
• The data collector and scope screen in one view.
• Horizontal and vertical cursors (and the measurements).
• Value window manipulation.
• The ins and outs of Pulse count for diagnostics.
• Slope measurements in the screen for energy delivery and compression measurement.
• Pulse triggering (trigger scope on crankshaft reference point)
• Autoload function.
• How to use, access and manipulate measurement templates.
• How to save and load “objects” to speed up the use of I/O’s.
• Signal generator, capturing part of a pattern and play it back.
• Signal generator speed and amplitude modification of replay file.
• Scope trigger settings and modes.
The team at AECS are here to help. Let us know how we can be of assistance.